It is the chocolate and kisses of life that make us rich. Enjoy what brings a smile to my face and love to my life.....

Monday, August 13, 2012

Sunday Brunch

Yesterday I set the table, lit the candles and put out our pretty glasses my mother-in-law gave to me, so we could have our first Sunday Brunch.

French toast casserole was in the oven, the aroma of cinnamon and brown sugar filling the air. My mom and step-father were the first to arrive, mimosas were poured and smiles were upon our faces.

As the men sat watching the television, the ladies made the remaining essentials to a perfect brunch; bacon, hash browns and waffles. The assortment of delicious food was complete and we had a wonderful first Sunday Brunch.

These are the moments in life that you always want to remember. You want to remember the happiness, the smiles, the humor and most importantly the meaning of family.

Recipe: Cinnamon Baked French Toast
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...