It is the chocolate and kisses of life that make us rich. Enjoy what brings a smile to my face and love to my life.....

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cleaning Your Microwave

A few weeks back when I was still working night shift, my husband put some sort of sauce dish in the microwave. I don't use the microwave all the time, so when a little while later I opened the door..... this is what I found.

I guess it's just not in a male's DNA to clean up what they spill/explode/dirty/etc. You know what would be a good money maker? A book entitled "All the Things Your Guy Will Do to Piss You Off!" At the same time, it's those little things that annoy us, that in the bigger picture - just don't matter.

So off to my favorite website ever made, to Pinterest I went.

How To Clean Your Microwave

Take 1 cup of vinegar and place into a microwave safe bowl. Add 1 cup of hot water to the bowl. Close your dirty microwave's door, and microwave that magic concoction for 10 minutes. Open the door, remove said bowl and wipe clean all the hatred you have for your husband disgusting food off from the microwave's walls.

I believe the website stated that you would just have to wipe clean with a paper towel. Well, due to the state of my microwave I used a wet sponge and put some elbow grease into it. But it was much easier coming off than an old microwave explosion in the past!

The end result- a nice clean microwave that you can use to warm up some leftovers found in the freezer, especially for your husband. Just kidding. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...