It is the chocolate and kisses of life that make us rich. Enjoy what brings a smile to my face and love to my life.....

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturdays

Typically on saturdays I am either working or hanging out with these two goof balls.
Never do I get a chance to spend a Saturday with my favorite person.
But this weekend is different. This weekend I get to spend a whole three days with him! Better yet, this man is off from work until April 28th! He has yet again gotten a new job, but this one is exciting.
My fabulous chef will be opening up a new Cheesecake Factory in his beloved hometown. He is so excited, and it is a great feeling to see him so happy.

While I am very happy for him, what I really am excited about is the cheesecake! I have nine days left in the NO SWEETS ZONE, and then it's all sorts of over!

Although, I do feel better without them, I am not craving them, so technically I don't need them. Obviously I don't need anything but good, wholesome food. You only live once, so a piece of cheesecake once in a while isn't going to kill me. Everyday? That could be a problem.

So I'm going to get on my weekend shenanigans, and am looking forward to finally being able to post some good eats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...