It is the chocolate and kisses of life that make us rich. Enjoy what brings a smile to my face and love to my life.....

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Open Windows & Double D's

Yes, finally a day where we can open our windows and air out these stuffy homes! It felt great. Nothing sounds better than turning down the thermostats and hearing the dollar bills going into your pocket!
Okay, so obviously you can't hear it...but I know that it is happening! We all like to save a dollar or two. If any of you are doomed with electric heat, you know what I am talking about.

Today was spent enjoying the sun, cleaning, grocery shopping and attempting to get wedding stuff accomplished. Tomorrow marks two months, which means eight weeks, which means I'm about ready to do the pee pee dance in my pants.

At the store today I scored these GINORMOUS navel oranges. They may not be double d's, but these are not considered pieces of fruit in my book. It's like a sumo wrestler and Carrot Top had a fruit baby. So I decided to pair it with some somewhat stale pretzels I found in my cupboard with a spoonful or two of peanut butter.

It was a good snack/lunch minus the staleness of the pretzels. Ok I'm lying. I have a secret. I use to steal stale chips from the man when I first started dating him. At the time, I lived off of lettuce and water. It was like hitting a gold mine! I guess we all just have different taste buds.

Excuse me while I go wallow in shame over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...