It is the chocolate and kisses of life that make us rich. Enjoy what brings a smile to my face and love to my life.....

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bean Burgers & Things

Today started with some clouds and grumpiness. Probably because I was out later than normal last night. After getting out of work at 1230, a late night date at the diner was in order for us ER folks. I'm not going to lie, I may have indulged in some potatoes that were shaped like fries.
Waffle fries, to be exact.

But don't worry, I only ate a few and shared the rest with my wonderful coworkers. They are a silly group, that they are.

Only they would order hot italian sausage while air humping in the direction of our male waiter. No, they are not children, actually grown men in their 30s and 40s. They are special.

After my grumpiness passed, the sun was shining and it was time for me to get my very first passport. Yes, at the ripe age of almost 28. What blows the big one though, I'll have to change the name once I'm married. I guess I should have traveled a little more out of the country, huh?

Not that getting married is a bad thing. I can't wait to be Mrs. G instead of Ms. D. Although I am sad to get rid of my initials. I've always loved them, M.A.D. Soon I'll be MAG, like in maggot, gross.

Today's spotlight in eats was my favorite black bean burger smack on top of my salad. I've always loved Morning Star spicy black bean burgers, so when I found the gigantic chipotle black bean burgers at my favorite store Costco, I was in love. They are the size of your face. Okay, only if your face is only 3-4 inches in diameter. A Baby face maybe?
It was delicious and filling. Until it wasn't.

So I had this.
Kashi cereal + skim milk + big glob of peanut butter. Mmmmm.

Meanwhile, I was jealous of this beauty.
A dog's life is just horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...