It is the chocolate and kisses of life that make us rich. Enjoy what brings a smile to my face and love to my life.....

Monday, February 21, 2011

Things you can't live without

There are certain things in life that you just can't live without. You can't make substitutions. These are things that are THAT important to you, that no matter what financial situation you are in, you WILL have them.

Such as.....

Febreeze. Makes everything smell better. 


Cholula. I would bathe in this stuff, it is that good.


Bare Essentuals Make up. It makes you feel beautiful even on your worst day.

Macbook. I will never own another PC, sorry Dell- you lost a long time ago.


Samsung Fascinate. My favorite phone by far.


Notebooks. I probably own 10 notebooks at this point, and every time I see a new one with a pretty cover, I buy it. It's ridiculous.


Woman's World. My mother got me hooked when I was young. Every week, it's the first stop I make in the grocery store as if they would sell out by the time I get to the register.


Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla Iced Coffee. I started early this year, and bought my first iced coffee two weeks ago. I'm willing spring to come early.


Sausage. Any kind, any time. No I'm not being a pervert. It makes all foods better.

Ipod. Music makes you want to move. Moving is good. I'm on my second because this beast ate my first.


Yankee Candles. Brings me back to my childhood. Nothing beats having a yummy candle burning in your house.


Roasted Red Pepper Hummus. It's just friggin' good.


Crystal Light Pink Lemonade. It's a treat, and maybe better than soda? I'll keep telling myself that.


I'm sure there are other things that I can't live without that might be more important. Like air, but I don't have to go to a store to purchase that, yet. With the way this economy is going, we might get taxed to breathe sooner than later.

What are your favorite items that you can't live without?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...