It is the chocolate and kisses of life that make us rich. Enjoy what brings a smile to my face and love to my life.....

Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Bridesmaids

It was very easy for me to pick my bridesmaids.  While I have many friends that I absolutely adore, I mean why would you have friends you didn't? There were four people who stood out amongst the rest.

My Maid of Honor: My sister, Nicole
While our sisterhood has not always been a perfect match, as we got older we definitely became best friends. Despite what she may think, I have always looked up to my sister, even when we were young and having our sissy fits! She is such a beautiful person, inside and out, and I am blessed to have a sister I love so very much. I couldn't ask for a better person to be my maid of honor. She truly values life and beauty and she deserves all the happiness this life has to offer her, and much much more.

Bridesmaid:  Best friend, Kayte


I met Kayte in middle school when our town mixed with well, hers. She left to a different state, but even though she has not lived near me in over 10 years, she is one of my bestest friends. We don't need to talk all the time, or see each other all the time to know that we will always be there for each other. She is an individual that always shows so much strength whenever life hands her, well crap. She is the kind of friend that will always tell you what she thinks, honesty is one of her best qualities. She doesn't give herself enough credit, she is a beautiful person, wonderful mother and an all around fabulous person.

Bridesmaid: Best friend, Sage


I also met Sage in middle school. It's funny how our friendship started because honestly, I wasn't the nicest person to her. Most likely due to my own insecurities but eventually we became friends. She has always been there for me through the years. The kind of person to drop everything to be there if you needed her. She has always been such a thoughtful person, and I'm grateful to have her in my life.  She has helped me many times in the past year, to plan for this wedding.... and I'm happy she is apart of this wonderful process.

Bridesmaid: Best friend, Lauren


I met Lauren when I started to work at Starbucks my freshman year in college. She actually didn't want the manager to hire me because she thought that I was a B*TCH! Haha....  well, years later, we have been through our ups and downs in life, but she is one of my dearest friends. We lived together in a fabulous apartment for a year, and while it didn't last long and (didn't end all that well) I miss those mornings we had our coffee sessions, and fabulous dinners of grilled chicken tenders, olives, pickles and pretzels. She will always hold a special place in my heart and I am very honored to have her in my wedding.

These ladies are all very special to me, and I look forward to the next few months that are filled with their beautiful faces. They will all look stunning in the beautiful dress I have chosen, I can't wait to have them standing next to me as I marry the love of my life. It brings tears to my eyes as I write this. It'll be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...