It is the chocolate and kisses of life that make us rich. Enjoy what brings a smile to my face and love to my life.....

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Best Time in my Life

As the countdown to the wedding has elapsed and we are now at +5 days of a happy marriage, I find myself smiling more and more. Not just at the wedding, but everything that led up to that one very perfect day.

Through the stress of planning a wedding, my mother always reminded me "it's all going to work out and come together perfectly" and it did!

I found myself in the last few months before the wedding having no time to write but I've missed sharing small tidbits of my life with whatever readers I may have, even if its just one. I've missed having this avenue to get my thoughts out and express myself, even if it's just for myself.

Now I have A LOT to blog about and catch up on....


  • The Surprise Bachelorette
  • The Pre-Wedding BBQ
  • The Rehearsal Dinner
  • The Day Before
  • Wedding Day
  • Post Wedding BBQ
  • The Honeymoon
All these shenanigans will be blogged about when I'm back home from this beautiful honeymoon in Antigua! I just couldn't wait any longer to write something because I was getting antsy! That and my lovely husband is taking a cat nap! Hope everyone is well and I'll leave you with this......
Much love,

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your wedding! I can't wait to hear all about it. Happy Honeymoon!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...