It is the chocolate and kisses of life that make us rich. Enjoy what brings a smile to my face and love to my life.....

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bridal Meltdown

I suppose it was bound to happen at some point. Up until today, I had displayed the easy going, pleasant non-bridezilla. Then, sh*t happened. (Excuse the language, but there is no other way to put it).

Again, it is raining. When mother nature decides to stop urinating on us all, let me know. Until then, I'm in a fight.

I almost got run off the highway by a man who was illegally talking on his cell phone. I think he should eat it, and poop it out whole.

I got stuck in traffic on the Merrit because someone unfortunately got in an accident. I changed my route and ended up sitting in traffic with nasty women who kept flipping each other off for 2 hours. It was amusing until I got the finger for no apparent reason except I was there.

I arrived to pick up my wedding dress for a fitting, to find the woman not there. I sat in my car for 1 1/2 hours waiting while it down poured. As I waited I became more angry and thats when my eyes started to have issues. Clearly I was not crying, my contacts were bothering me. Clearly.

When she finally arrived, I didn't say what I had been ranting at my mother and sister. Instead I just asked for my dress. She cried and of course I had to make her feel better. Wasn't I the one that was forgotten, again?

The seamstress told me to get a new dress, 24 days before my wedding. That my dress has two much material in the back. Maybe it's that my ass is too big? She says no. I bawled my eyes out. I wanted my mommy at the age of 28.

I cried the whole hour to my eye appointment, that I was late for. When I got there I didn't even need the appointment. I paid a copay to have the doctor tell me my eyes are white. Really?

I sat through a work meeting trying to tune out the voices of women complaining. To me, it sounds worse than nails on a chalkboard. If that is me, I vow never to speak again.

But, all is well in the world. My dog's bowel movements are not waking me up every 3 hours.

That my friends, is positivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...