It is the chocolate and kisses of life that make us rich. Enjoy what brings a smile to my face and love to my life.....

Monday, October 15, 2012

I Smiled Because.....

This week I smiled because.......

I got to spend a lot of time with this guy.
 I was allowed Peachwave frozen yogurt, twice! Don't fret...it's healthy, right? 

I found a new love of my life.
And paired it with my morning oats!

I learned that these are delicious.....I might be bias because they are named after my hubs!

The caramel is the best, definitely going to have to enjoy that again!

Tried a few new recipes which turned out to be big hits.

The man made me dinner which was awesome!

Once the chef perfects and writes a recipe for his chinese barbecue sauce, I'll be sure to share.

Most importantly, I smiled because I'm here living this life and learning to make every day count. It isn't perfect, but it's perfect for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...