It is the chocolate and kisses of life that make us rich. Enjoy what brings a smile to my face and love to my life.....

Monday, January 10, 2011

Wedding Bliss

Exactly five months from today I will be marrying this guy :-)   



and I can't wait!!! 

I was never one of those girls who had dreamed of her wedding all of her life. It's not that I didn't have dreams, I was just focused more on the present and pursuing my nursing career. But, from the moment I met him, I knew he was "the one" :-) He only made me wait about 5 years before poppin' the ultimate question one year ago, and now only five months left! 

So for the next five months, I'm going to be on my best behavior (with food and exercise) so that I feel beautiful on the day I marry the man that makes my heart swoon. Today is day 1, I'll let you know how it goes!!!


Question: Any advice on how to keep focused on staying on track while stressing (in a good way!) about the upcoming nuptials?


1 comment:

  1. i never dream about my future wedding either. i can't get my head to think about something unless it's actually happening!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...