It is the chocolate and kisses of life that make us rich. Enjoy what brings a smile to my face and love to my life.....

Monday, September 24, 2012

Oh Monday Monday

Most people hate Mondays. It is the start of a new work week and the end of a perfectly wonderful weekend. I completely understand.

Although, I don't hate Mondays and I never have. Don't get me wrong, I love my weekends spent with the ones I love! I love seeing my husband and having early morning coffee with him. I love being able to talk to him whenever I want. I love being able to make memories with him, and I especially love pawning our dog duties off on him!

Then Monday rolls around and I feel like a new woman, every.single.week. I'm excited to get more things accomplished. I love to start the new week off refreshed and happy. I take Mondays as a day to plan, organize and set the tone for what the week will bring.

Maybe it's because I don't have the five day work week like some, and for that I am very grateful. I am cherishing the time I have to enjoy these Mondays. I know it can all change at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...