It is the chocolate and kisses of life that make us rich. Enjoy what brings a smile to my face and love to my life.....

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fall Goals

There is such satisfaction in setting a goal, no matter what it is and accomplishing it. I love the feeling I get when I cross off things from my to do list. That being said, I have decided to make up some goals for the fall. These will be goals that I WILL accomplish, with no excuses.

- I will go apple picking
-I will make an apple pie from scratch AND an apple crisp
-I will pick out a pumpkin and carve it
-I will go to a haunted house
-I will go to a corn maze
-I will take pictures of the beautiful colors of fall
-I will take my dogs on a fall hike

I think those are all very reasonable goals and I can't wait to start crossing them off. I'm thinking if the weather is good this weekend we might go apple picking! I sure hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...