It is the chocolate and kisses of life that make us rich. Enjoy what brings a smile to my face and love to my life.....

Friday, March 9, 2012

Warmth

Waking up to the sweet chirping of birds makes me crave the warmer weather that hopefully is soon approaching. I can already feel the sun beams on my face, the fresh smell of warm breezy air, and the sight of beautiful blooming flowers filling my days.

I know that our winter was pretty much perfect except for that freak snow storm before Halloween, but I am done with looking at the dreary land surrounding me and feeling the warmer weather one second, then chilled to the bone the next.

There are so many things I want to do this spring and summer, I can't wait for it to start. I am excited to know that this year, I will be experiencing the different seasons with my husband and not alone. For that I am very grateful and feel so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...