It is the chocolate and kisses of life that make us rich. Enjoy what brings a smile to my face and love to my life.....

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy Changes

I have found over the past year after religiously reading the blogs I follow each day, that we need more excitement in this house. We have spent so much time NOT doing the things we want to because of our jobs and conflicting work schedules. That is all about to change.

My husband and I have both started new jobs. Our life before these jobs was filled with frustration, loneliness and sadness. What others kept to referring to as our "newlywed honeymoon phase" was anything but that. That has changed.

Instead of waiting up to three weeks to have dinner with my love just for one night, I am now able to eat dinner with him at least four times a week, if not more. I am able to see and spend time with him on the weekends. We are now able to lead a more normal life.

When I say normal, I do not mean a picture perfect situation that is portrayed in a book or a movie. I am not comparing it to anyone else's life. This is our life. Our lives are what we make of them. I feel so fortunate that we were able to see that our old ways weren't working for us. These jobs fell upon us as if it were meant to be. I am going to embrace every moment I can from now on.

This is our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...