This year has gone by way too quickly, just as it seems all years do. What I take with me from 2011, are such beautiful memories, ones I will always hold close to my heart.
- I was given the honor of marrying the perfect man, for me. A man that I am so fortunate to have met and get to experience all the joys and difficulties in life with. I could have not found a better match, and I am grateful for him every.single.day.of.my.life.
- With our wedding, came the wonderful opportunity of spending quality time with my loved ones. A lot of it. I can not ask for a better gift than that.
There are many things I am grateful for. Our health, our home, our dogs, our families and our dearest friends. The list could go on, but if you know me, just know that you are truly loved.
While 2011 was filled with many special moments, there are definitely things that I would like to change for 2012. So I am writing them here as my 2012 goals.
1) I want to be healthier. I want to look healthier and I want to feel healthier
2) I want to make exercise fun and something I look forward to most days of the week
3) I want to fix the husband's and my schedules so we are able to spend more time together
4) I want to spend more time with my family members
5) I want to start a family of our own
6) I want to finish the two rooms in our home that we now use as oversized closets
7) I want to take our dogs on more walks
8) I want to swim in our pool every day this summer
9) I want to figure out what I'm suppose to be doing with my nursing career
10) I want to go on a vacation for our 1st anniversary
11) I want to go out more and experience more of what is beyond our home's walls
12) I want to go to Six Flags once
13) I want to go apple picking in the Fall
14) I want to go to a Haunted House
15) I want to continue holiday traditions and start new ones
16) I want to give to a family in need during the holidays
17) I want to do a better job of keeping my house clean all the time
18) I want to plant flowers and make our house pretty from the outside
19) I want to do more with my life, and sleep less
20) I want to be happy
I hope 2011 treated you well and that 2012 treats you better!