It is the chocolate and kisses of life that make us rich. Enjoy what brings a smile to my face and love to my life.....

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pizza & A Movie

Although we all love a bright sunny day, after the heat wave we've had the past week, nothing feels better than a lazy rainy day. Especially when it is spent with the one you love.

The original plan today was to hit up Shake Shack in Westport, CT with my favorite couples...


But, the weather was a little too dreary for us to sit outside and enjoy the feast. Yes, a rainy day once in a while is great, but I never said I wanted to sit outside in it!

Instead we broke out one of our wedding gifts, a pizza stone! The Mr. made a very simple cheese and pepperoni pizza. It was delicious! I don't know what element of the pizza making process made it so yummy! The chef, the oven, or the pizza stone? I'll keep my thoughts to myself.... a good pizza is a good pizza!


All it is missing is some veggies, huh? I'm trying to train him, it's a work in progress!

Now we are watching the movie The Lincoln Lawyer for the 2nd time, since the Mr. fell asleep last night. I'm hoping to get one of my romantic chick flicks in....something along the lines of The Last Song!

If I'm lucky, I see frozen yogurt in my near future! Hope everyone enjoys their day!

Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...