It is the chocolate and kisses of life that make us rich. Enjoy what brings a smile to my face and love to my life.....

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Six Months Later

I often have a hard time figuring out what I want out of the escape I call this blog. I think a huge part of that uncertainty is that my mind is currently all over the place. About 90% of my life is focused on a subject that I'm not quite sure I am ready to share with this world. I have a hard enough time sharing the emotional struggle with people I know.

I have missed writing though. I have missed documenting the wonderful life I lead. Struggles and all, I am happy.

I started this blog because I love to write. That doesn't mean I am good at it, but it's an outlet for me. Whether it be about my forever journey to be healthier, my love for cooking and baking, or to share the shenanigans of my life- it is my story to tell.

I don't know if even one person looks at this minuscule blog, and that doesn't really matter to me. I do it for me, and I need to make the time to continue doing this. It would be nice to look back in ten years and see all the wonderful things I have done. To have my words forever out there, for anyone to read and most importantly, for me to remember.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...